OSGS completed the build of two new 2000cfm Nitrogen containers in 2018 out of our Sydney plant.
Each unit is integrated into a custom designed and built 10ft DNV offshore container each delivering 2,000 CFM nitrogen at 95% at 350 PSI.
The packages were designed and built by On Site Gas Systems in Sydney during 2018.
The containers were;
- Built into a 10ft DNV certified off shore container for offshore operation
- Capacity of 2,000 CFM nitrogen at 95%
- 350 PSI working pressure
- 4 stage high pressure filtration package
- Glycol high pressure heating system
- OSGS high pressure membranes
The container is dual power with the option of 240 V AC or 24 V DC power supply, utilised glycol heating circuit for pre-membrane air heating, has fully automated control based on flow or purity, houses an inlet and discharge flow meter and has job flow counters for nitrogen pumping measurement, process oxygen sensors, internal cabin O2 sensors along with a multitude of instrumentation for measuring pressure, temperature and dew point for various inlet condition and outlet condition monitoring.