On Site Gas Systems successfully completed construction and commissioning of another low pressure containerised Nitrogen generator.
This nitrogen generator (model NM750) is capable of flows of 750 cfm at 95% purity Nitrogen.
The container is fully automated, is membrane technology based and has been running 24/7 on a coal mine site in Queensland since late 2016.
Some of the system inclusions are:
- 10ft DNV certified container
- Integral 4 stage pre filtration
- Internal electric powered air heater
- Fully automated control system
- Flow, pressure, temperature, inlet and outlet pressure dew point monitoring
- Dual process oxygen analyser
- Dual internal oxygen detectors (cabin atmosphere monitoring)
- Multiple delta monitoring for pressure, temperature and dew point for strong system self protection
- Automated vent for out of spec feed air and out of spec nitrogen production
- Totally user customisable alarms and set points
- Multi tier security access levels
- Internal and external control screens and warning alarms and strobes
- Fully welded, stainless steel pipe internal pipework